ABOUT OUR WELLNESS CENTER
Our 18,000 square foot gym has the latest software on all TECHNOGYM Machines. With this software, you can download the Wellness Cloud app on your iPhone to track your workouts and progress. In addition, try out the TRX straps and boxing bag, perfect for a total-body workout. And we've also added a Physical Therapy/Pilate's room!
Join us for classes that explore eastern and esoteric thinking and can lead us toward living more mindfully, you will find them on online and on the wellness center class schedule.
• Soul Focused Healing - energy work focused on releasing and moving energy through your body
• Effiji Breathing Workshop - experience deep breathing techniques that are profoundly relaxing. Disconnect you from your physical body to explore the quietness of the mind.
• Understanding Your Chakras - explore the roles of each of the chakras and how to care for them via energy work.
• Soul Focused Reading - learn about your path in life via your birthday and the tarot, unlike a traditional tarot reading you connect to your work Dharma, and your life's meaning Karma.
• Astrology and Intuition Workshop - tap into your intuition and learn about the history of this ancient wisdom.
• Astrology on Belle - 15 minute astrology readings designed to answer "just one question."
• Buddhist Mediation with Lama Yeshe Palmo - an introduction to mindfulness meditation with a traditional Buddhist scholar.
CLASSES & SERVICES
Our list of classes has never been better. We have everything from the lighter side of yoga to our new non-stop cardio challenge called Corefit. Our classes are taught by our excellent team of personal trainers and fitness instructors, offering something for everyone to try. Tread & Sculpt, Definitions, Cardio Sculpt, Yoga, and Mermaid Hour in the pool are just a few of the classes we offer. Come for your old favorite or try something new.
The personal trainers at The Westmoor Club have earned reputations as being some of the best and most knowledgeable fitness professionals in their respective fields. Their ability to tailor fitness plans to the needs and goals of their clients has made them highly regarded and sought after for individual training sessions.
Pilates continues to grow and we have added another reformer upstairs adjacent to the gym floor, and a mat class is offered every day of the week throughout the summer. Try a 30 minute chair session or 50-minute private training session, or consider one of our ten session packages. Pilates will give you core strength and a longer, leaner, and stronger body.
Consult with our physical therapist on a variety of injuries or sports related performance issues.
For those looking for muscle testing and other forms of muscle manipulation, stretching, and treatment for injury.
This summer you can learn to SUP, or Stand-Up Paddleboard. This exciting and challenging sport starts you off at Sayles Creek to teach you the basics and get you comfortable standing up, then it's off to the open water to show off your skills. After a few lessons in the open water, we will get you experimenting with both yoga and Pilates on the board. These lessons can be done privately or in a group. New this summer, we offer custom expeditions and can rent the boards to you by the day.
The Spa offers a variety of services to renew and revive you. We offer massages, facials, body treatments, waxing, eyelash extensions, and manicures and pedicures. Our therapists andestheticians are highly regarded and in high demand, so be sure to book in advance!
Our retail store offers everything to support your active lifestyle - from workout clothes to sun-dresses to Westmoor logo towels. We carry many clothing brands, including Peter Millar, Prana, Lija, Peace Love World, and other exclusive brands many of which are only found at The Westmoor Club. We also offer Institut Esthederm, Comfort Zone, Davines, and La Bella Donna mineral makeup.
Blowouts are available in the ladies locker room Wednesday through Saturday afternoons by appointment.
Introducing the HydraFacial resurfacing treatment, which thoroughly enhances the skin using patented Vortex Technology™ to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate simultaneously. It merges soothing and invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology to achieve instant lasting results. The procedure is soothing, moisturizing, non-irritating, and immediately effective.